HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I need a quiet 22 round.
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 10:32 AM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I need a quite 22 round.

ORIGINAL: oldelkhunter

To make the paintballs a little harder hitting you could store a bunch in the freezer. Getting hit with a frozen paintball would be like getting hit with a rock.
That's a great idea I am his official paintball tech and the last time I regulated the gun I shot at his little red wagon in the yard. It dented the wagon floor with the balls I used. He gets a pretty good welt when hit by them. I can only imagine how it would punish a 2lb squill.
It'll kill them like you hit them with the truck. I used to have one when I was younger.... its holy hell on woodpeckers. You don't even have to freeze them to have them kill a squirrel. Hard part is hitting them... those markers ain't but so accurate.

I grow tomatoes every summer, and have been pretty much my entire life. When I was a kid (prior to the paintball gun) I just used a pellet gun. Worked fine if you were inside 20 yards. Now I go up to the second floor of the house, and in true redneck fashion, shoot them out the bathroom window with the .22 and CB longs. Been doing it that way for almost a decade now. Nice safe shot right into the ground, and they are so quiet that the dog can be downstairs and not even know whats going on.