HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A bit of pig bait help please.
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Snook384
Fork Horn

Default A bit of pig bait help please.

Ok I thought I knew a few things about hogs but I am getting stumped on this one. I have put out 2 feeders last month with good ole reliable corn in them and set them to fling in the morning and evening. I am pretty indifferent to deer hunting and would much rather shoot Wilbur but so far I have not had ANY hogs come to the feeders. I am getting deer visits every single day and usually at least 5 times a day and night. To start attracting some hogs I have placed fermented corn around the feeder twice this month but not a single pork visit? I do this at my buddys place in Ona Florida and you cant beat the hogs off the pile. Anyone have any idea why I have not had some piggies vist the feeders yet? I have cameras watching them. One thing would come to mind that there are no pigs in the area but so far I have taken 3 pigs out in the fields near my feeders when I have gone to check them. Is it just the time of year that they do not want corn. Any help or ideas would be appreciated. Rebel Hog?

I posted this in the hog exotic section also.

Thank you

gl n gh