HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My 2 mile truck ride in Michigan today...
Old 04-05-2008, 07:13 PM
MichiganWhitetails74
Nontypical Buck

Default My 2 mile truck ride in Michigan today...

Hey guys...weather cracked and hit 60 degrees today so all the Michigan people were out cutting their lawns and raking......I think their nuts...

Anyway...I loaded the wife, the baby girls... and Ruger & Cheyenne (my labs) into the Dodge and we went 2 miles to my father-in-laws place...This is next door to a section I deer hunt...the other piece is in the thumb of Michigan...

Sooooo....come along for a truck ride with me in the bed of the truck....the wife was driving....she still thinks we're all nuts on this forum...[8D]

All pics taken while moving....4:15 PM and the critters were on the move....
Note - Always carry a digital camera...always....why not? they fit in your pocket...

When we arrived Ruger & Cheyenne were ready to go....!!![8D]

When we got there the girls played together....Brooklyn...the older girl on the right can hit a deer mount on the wall at 8 feet with a suction cup bow weighted at 4 pounds...she's a natural!!!hahahah

The little one on the left is a rebel..(Abbie)..she will wake you up at 3AM and I think she will be the one that will cause me to clean guns when she brings her first boyfriend home...!!

So we headed back on our 2 mile ride..Ruger still has his (clock-weights)..hahha...so... here he is scent checking for any female within 1 mile

The wife locks up the brakes on the Dodge!!...SHES A NATURAL!!....she yells... Turkey!!..And Michigan jumps to the side for a nice shot of a HEN.

As we round the bend....at 250 yards the deer were filling up after a long long winter.....

Thanks for spending the day with me ..and joining me on my 2 mile truck ride!!!

Michigan