HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Experts turkey hunting ?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Adrian J Hare
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Experts turkey hunting ?

ORIGINAL: ultimag

These experts are all employed by some manufacture that wants every hunter to BUY, BUY ,BUY their products.Notice how you never see any of these EXPERTS hunting highly pressured turkeys on some game lands in PA,or any other public over hunted tract of land, on there show.Most of them are pushing some outfitter that also wants to SELL, SELL,SELL.
Now come on, not all of us hunt at Outfitters, mater of fact I have only hunted at one Outfitters land and I did score the same as the other 16 years of hunting management lands and crown lands.

Seminars are all done differently. Not every prostaff out there, does them the same, if you want to see something different you need to sit in one of mine. I do however have to talk about the companies that support me and that is only fair, as part of basket, but again these companies help with the success I have in the woods. I do also bring up items that are a benefit to me in the woods and if itworks for me and could be a great tool for you too, I tell you about it and receive nothing from them, I paid for it in the first place.

I also not only tell you about a product that I may stand behind, I show you how to use it too. Seminars are not given toa Prostaffer to do for a company; they are formed from the staffer and presented by the staffer that does them. This makes everyone different and everyone you could possibly learn from as well.

Hunters that all ready know most of everything will not learn a lot, but Hunters that want to pick up a tip and listen for that something different will collect what he showed up for.

As far as I'm concerned Seminars are one of the best learning tools out there and I don't care how many birds you have killed or how long you have hunted, you will hear something from mine that you have not heard of before I hold nothing back on the stage.