Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Experts turkey hunting ? >

Experts turkey hunting ?

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Experts turkey hunting ?

Old 03-30-2008, 09:46 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Experts turkey hunting ?

Everyone has to start some where. 35+ years ago I bought a Tape and a Call from a Sportingood Store of Leroy Bramgarnder. He later became a MO Rep. I think. I loved that Tape. I coppied every call he made. Purrr, Gobble, Kelp, Cakkle, Kee Kee Run, Assembly Call. It was full of infomation. He was before Ray Eye, I competed against Ray in a calling Contest at Herman MO, Stolts was there, The Drew Boys were just pooping in their Diapers. The Mo. Consveration Dept. had a Judge named Ralph Duran check him out on the WWW an Awsome called with only his mouth.

My point being is I would not take a $1000 Dollars for all I learned from that Tape. I am sure the Pro Staffers here. Teach that same info to all who will listen. I buy New Calls all the time. I love buying a new Toy. I bought a pack of HS Strut they are Yellow calls Don't waste your money. One of the calls was Smooth and worked well the rest were junk for me! I love Quaker Boy! Very few bad one's, I don't like the Handle type Calls. I would not have one up my Rear if I had Room for a Freight Train! I got a couple Slate Calls Old Yellar, Freak, and I bought several and give them away.

If these Two Pro Staffers were close I would go. I would learn something and Probably Buy something.

If nothing else, my hat is off to them for doing something they Love!

Turkey Fife