HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - limbs problem/ tiller
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 03:56 AM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: limbs problem/ tiller

ORIGINAL: countryboy17

i took it to Bass Pro and they siad that the bow shop that set up my bow was way off and they did a horiable job. Bass Pro set my limbs right and fixed it all the little problems. there are great and it was for free!
That's great, but you now see why doing it yourself has it's advantages.

I still think you should have did it yourself. Free's good, you did spend a lot of time with a poorly set up bow and the timeto take care of it. Takes time to get out of a bow all it has to give, I doubt a great deal of people will put that into someone elses rig. Takes me weeks.

I fix most everything I own. Wifes van had problems, went to the dealer to get the parts not knowing what I needed the big cheese tech there said I needed something rediculous, I didn't. The ignition switch (the whole assembly) was bad, he said I needed a new column. All these years of fixing things told me he was full of it the second he said it. A friends son inlaw is a parts guy at another dealer ship. Just by chance I'd called the wrong number when trying to reach the dealer and found him there. He printed out the parts break down and I had the right part the next day. Funny how things work out.