HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Drum Roll Please..........**Final Standings**
Old 02-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default Drum Roll Please..........**Final Standings**

Guys, I just wanted to first say thanks to each and every one of you that participated this year. It's been great and I'm thrilled to see so many people participating in this, especially those of you new to target archery.

So, without further delay......final standings broken down by class:

Also, I'd like to add here that this spreadsheet shows everyones lowest scores dropped. If you don't see your name on this spreadsheet, you likely didn't submit 6 scores at minimum.

Also, I'd like to point out thatbuckeye guy nearly got me in this thing, while shooting a pins sight and short stabilizer. That's no small feat. Usually a good shooter will see a 1-3 point difference in games when shooting a pins sight as compared to full open setup, and then a several X difference as well..........but buckeye managed to keep right up with me and actually tieing for overall points. That's impressive to say the least and I can't honestly say I would have kept up with him shooting a HC setup. That's some fine shooting my friend.......my hats off to you!

Thanks again guys! I'll be hopefully cooking something up for the 5 spots by mid week, so keep tuned!