HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Self Defense handgun help. -NO LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED!-
Old 02-14-2008, 03:56 PM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Self Defense handgun help.

ORIGINAL: the_sandman_454

Swampcollie:

I've no idea where you got the impression I claimed to be Ted Nugent. I never said I was, nor even did I imply it. The original poster claimed to know Mr. Nugent, but I never claimed I was Mr. Nugent. I suggest you go back and read the thread. I merely suggested that after a lengthy and probably pointless discussion of the law to someone who likely already seemed to have a clue what he can/can't do, we could all just give the original poster a break in his own thread and drop the legal stuff.

You may want to double check your facts before trying to attack my person. For what it's worth, my birth date is March 10, 1980, but it's ok, you really don't need to feel obligated to send me a birthday present.

You can feel free to apologize anytime.

To the original poster: I am sorry for having carried on further in this thread dealing with SC, but I couldn't just leave things open-ended and being accused of impersonating someone when all the evidence points to the contrary.

Tim
None of it was directed to you at all Tim. I quoted you in agreeance that enough was enough. That was all.