HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Self Defense handgun help. -NO LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED!-
Old 02-13-2008, 11:23 PM
elLOCOmutha

Default RE: Self Defense handgun help.

I asked a simple question and a bunch of wannabe lawyers jump in and assume i'm buying illegal firearms and start to preach about straw hats and what not. I think you paper trail loving self proclaimed lawyer preachers need to stop jacking a simple thread talking about the right handgun for the right situation. You just keep spouting **** I don't care to hear about, I know the laws etc. You can personally attack me all you want because in the end it doesn't matter and you look the fool.

Go bother someone else preferably on another forums. I have tried many times to keep this thread on track and continuously get preached to about laws etc. What do you care who and how I buy a firearm from?

I'm talking about functionality and brands here. Not who and where i'm going to buy the firearm etc.

For the last time please just keep the thread on track and leave the thread alone if all your going to do is preach about laws etc. because I don't care what you have to say.