HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Self Defense handgun help. -NO LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED!-
Old 02-13-2008, 09:13 PM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Self Defense handgun help.

ORIGINAL: elLOCOmutha

Ok i'll give her the money to buy the friggin gun ok..now stfu about my freedoms and the law because 1. you aren't a lawyer and 2. you don't tell me what to do or how to buy it.
Was that stated clearly enough for you?
Here is a little heads up for you. I can buy a handgun/firearm from a private citizen and no matter how you twist my words and read into things you can't change that. Plenty of people around the U.S.A have/own firearms and don't have a fed paper trail.

Now I was not asking for advice and opinions on the Law or any laws pertaining to dealers and I could care less.
I want opinions on the best 9mm cal. or higher small carry handgun for my friend. You can't stop me from buying a handgun.
Oh and PS i'm not trying to be a jerk i'm just trying to talk about what the thinnest smallest handgun is for my friend so I can get it.
Nitpick all you want...
No I will not "stfu", and if you plan on being a part of this forum, I suggest you adhere to the rules you agreed to when you joined. That sort of behavior is looked down upon around here. If you cannot follow the laws, and cannot follow the rules of the forum, then I would ask you kindly not post. Its very simple and straight forward. If you want to act like a child, post on the youth forum. Otherwise, check your attitude and your language at the main page. I happen to be a law abiding citizen and as you (to quote you here) .... "could care less" about the laws per this last post. This is a public forum, this is every bit as open and admissable in a court of law as if you were saying it out loud.

And as an aside, a gun that does not have a paper trail, depending on certain circumstance, is considered an illegal firearm. So while that paper trail may not end with you... once again you have positively no clue what you are writing about, or posting about. I am not twisting your words at all.... I took your words at 100% face value. You are/were intending to do something in violation of federal law... and I called you on it. It is what it is. Let it end there why not?