HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Recent Gun Violence in IL
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 06:24 PM
GTOHunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Recent Gun Violence in IL

I know several guys that have their Concealed Carry License and if someone would ever come into a place where they are and starting shooting innocent by-standers I hope like heck they would protect theirselfs and others in there.Most of them know how to use a gun and wouldn't beaffraid to use it.Look at how many people have been shot or killed in our Schools,Churches and Courts!I know of a few Churches that lock their doors after everyone has come in and they have hall and door monitors with walkie talkies....it is shame what we have to do to protect ourselfs now a days!

There have been several shootings and deaths where I live,our own neighbor was going to get her belongings and leave her husband because of personal problems,he shot and killed her,killed his brother in-law,shot and wounded his son in-law,shot at and missed his sister in-lawand then shot himself.There was a shooting in Kirkwood Mo. (St. Louis area) where a guy went into a town meeting and killed several people including a Police Officer.