HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting Nebraska
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2002, 09:16 AM
Derag2
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hunting Nebraska

Well i live in Nebraska. I like hunting here theres alot of big bucks if you can find em.
here the game and park website if you want to read up on anything. http://www.ngpc.state.ne.us/homepage.html
The price for an nonresident tag is, 150 bucks. I don't knwo if you need to buy Nebraska habitat stamps and stuff, if you do here is the prices, 10 bucks for the habitat stamp. So 160 bucks to hunt deer. Do you know where you would like to hunt? I suggest either out west or or the southeast part. I don't know how the people are around the western part but alot of people will be happy to like you hunt they want the deer outa there. There are GOOD bucks out in the western part. I would say it would be easier to hunt the wester part cause of the canyons just set up on top and your good. My uncle has come out with a great buck everyyear out west. The southeast part the people are pretty good with letting you hunt. I suggest going around Hubble and farther east. but anywhere around southeast is good the more woods the better. the big bucks are hard to find but there there. word of warning not to scare you off or anything. There are mountain lions here, they are illegal to shoot unless you are threatened by one, so just keep an eye open. Hope this helps if you got any other Q's post them here or e-mail me at [email protected]