HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Endorses Barclay For State Senate
Old 02-05-2008, 03:55 AM
BuckAlley
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Endorses Barclay For State Senate

I'm not buying into the same ol' Republican claim that the Democrats will take away all our guns. I always research any candidate I plan to vote for specifically on the topic of gun control. So read this on Aubertine.

www.newzjunky.com/news/0128aubertine2.htm

Far as the Barclays, they protect some prime deer country they own from hunting. If your caught on that land you'll be arrested- NO HUNTING. Barclay also owns land surronding the Salmon River. A very popular salmon fishing area. He charges fisherman to park on his land to access the river. He also fought against fisherman that guidesportsman in driftboats on the river. Claiming he owned that section of the salmon river, and they had NO right to be fishing that portion of his river w/o paying his fee's. It was a well recognized court battle. Noone has ever owned the waters, but only the land underneath. Well Barclay won, and now noone can fish that section of the Salmon River w/o paying. Its the only section of the river thats like that. I wouldn't call that being FOR sportsman. I call it republican greed!!