HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Endorses Barclay For State Senate
Old 02-01-2008, 06:03 PM
BuckAlley
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Endorses Barclay For State Senate

Interesting, like to know where they get their info from to be such a big endorser of Barclay. Personally I live not far from the Barclay estate, everyone around here knows the Barclay family. Not saying their bad people. But I can say I belong to a ATV outdoor recreation club. He was invited to many of our events, and meetings to help us out on fighting the state for access. Said he'd do this, and that, or check into this and that. Well guess what, he never did jack squat for us. Our clubhas 1,200 members, and were all well aware of his lack of action, and promises. He's no longer invited to anything we do. I have little use for him. He's now trying to protray himself as a local boy that grew up like everyone else in thistown, and knows what are needs are. Well I say bull crap to all that, he was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, and just trying to fill his daddies foot steps.