HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best Overall Rifle
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 07:52 PM
HEAD0001
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best Overall Rifle

ORIGINAL: CommonSense

ORIGINAL: HEAD0001
If it works, who gives a rat's a$$? if you wanna blow a grand on a deer rifle, have at it. Does it make you a better shooter? NO do you think I care how much nicer your rifles are? NO. I have been shooting Savage rifles for 15 years, never encountered any of the problems you mentioned, and I do a lot of shooting. Sounds to me like you are making a generalization about the Savage brand in general. Someone using a Savage must've outshot your Remington at the range, sounds like sour grapes to me.

If you even bothered to look at the picture you would see that the rifle pictured was a SAVAGE. But then why would you confuse the issue with the facts??? I was stating an opinion from years of experience with the Savage firearms!!! If as you stated you have never owned anything else, then how would you know??? I dl not mind being flamed when a person has facts. And if you bothered to even read the post you would see where I gave Savage it's credit due when speaking of accuracy. So BLOW IT OUT YOUR EAR!!! Tom.