HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?
Old 01-28-2008, 01:20 PM
skin290

Default RE: What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?

ORIGINAL: Badger Boy

No, they will appease the "guns are for hunting, what you gonna use that for" crowd in the Union hall...it would take a few more pres. terms to get them all...

all Im saying is if you give em and inch today they will take a mile tomorrow....
next year "assault" weapons
year after that pump action shotguns... (street sweepers)
in ten years bolt actions(sniper rifles)
in15 yearsonly hunters may have guns (they will have to apply for advance licenses, and be restricted to single shot)
in 20 years anyone with so much as a zip gun will become an enemy of the state and be declared a threat to peace, security,safety!!!

Hope you don't think i was advocating that its OK to ban everything but my "lever action thuddy-thuddy," if so read again...I was merely pointing out how many guys think guns are only for hunting and don't care if all the others are banned, as long as they are OK!

Talk to your fellow hunters like that on this board, not me. I'm an idealistic, freaky anarcho-Libertarian that would sell machine guns to anyone free of jail...