HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Z5 Omega
Thread: Z5 Omega
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 08:40 PM
Skopia
Spike

Default RE: Z5 Omega

I have the Z5 Omega. I did purchase a Browning scope, 2x7x32 from Natchez in the fall just before hunting season. I have a weaver one piece base and Warne permanent attach rings. This is the first scope that I have ever used. Wasaniron sight man. When I got my Z5and read all the threads on here about the accuracyonce the right load was found, I had to purchase a scope and see for myself.I had worked up a nice load using my iron sights. When I mounted the scope on the gun, boy did that ever bring everything all together. The scopeseems to be of very high quality and very rugged. The finish is very nice and the windage and elevation clicksare very repeatable. Looks nice on the gun too. I have been very pleased. Got my first two muzzleloader deer with this set up this year. 30 and 40 yards. Because this was my first scope experience, what amazed me the mostwas the shotsconnectedEXACTLY where I was aming.I can say from this experience, that really instills a great deal of confidence to place a bullet where you want to.