HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Elite GTO, should NOT be overlooked...
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Matt/TN
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Elite GTO, should NOT be overlooked...

The draw on the GTO is somehow smoother than the Synergy XT AND the Aigil. I don't know about the XL though, the specs look pretty awesome on it and BigJ if you got one of those at 32" and 80#, you'd need two bag targets. [:-]. IF you are shooting a Bowtech Binary cam, you will think these are smooth as silk. I promise. The Elites draw islike poundage poundage poundage, valley wall. On the Bowtechs it's like poundage poundage, big hump, little valley, and then the rock hard wall. With these cams, they draw about how they look. The poundage is constant throughout the draw. You guys will just have to try one.

IF, and this is a BIG IF, if this company can market these bows right and expand, they could really go places if they keep making bows like this. They didn't go to the ATA show, because they honestly can't take on anymore dealers at the moment. IF we can get the bows from them, we won't have any trouble selling them against our XForces.

I'll try to take some good pictures of these bows when I go to work today.