HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Excalibur Vortex for brand new X bow hunter
Old 01-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Excalibur Vortex for brand new X bow hunter

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

ORIGINAL: Dnk

If you buy the Excal the the people in the bow shop will become strangers! If you want to cock any bow in a tree stand you needs cranking device. Excal makes a wonderful one called a crankeroo. Now it the extra couple of inches bother you then look to the Tenpoint. In my mind you consider the basic tools get the best there is. Tenpoint and Excal rule the Xbow world with some others not far behind. As far as warranty goes the best I have heard is Excal. They don't care who bought it or when it was bought. Generally if you screw up just confess. I won't guarrantee it but they most likely will warrant even dry-fired broken limbs. I have never heard a grumble over a broken Excal bow. I cannot speak for Tenpoint but knowing Randy, I cannot begin to imagine they are unfair.
Pick up all the bows and handle them. I own five Excals and soon it will be seven(or more if I can find a real Paradox) so I might be a bit biased.
Don, you must of had a stiff drink!! We are past the original post and your next potential customer, remi700 is talking about his new toy, the boy wants one of your strings!!
Wow Jason, talk about a brain fart! LOL! Ladidadida! I think it's time to edit, durnnn you've quoted! You've learned well from our weasel!