HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BOWTECH users & TECH support??
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 04:52 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: BOWTECH users & TECH support??

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR
Every bow maker has issues from time to time and people will jump on the brand bash bandwagon quicker than .... ! All because they want their brand to be the best.
Hmm, not sure I agree with this statement. They bash because, we are paying over 700 dollars for a bow. I am guilty as anyone for buying alot of bows. But when you stop and think about it, its insane.And for that amount of money, we freak out.Its not a 250 dollar PSE. That is a house payment to some. So, alot of us have very little tolerance for BS, damage control and spin. The more BS, damage control and spin, the more we blow it out of proportion. The more the general public blows it out of proportion, the more spin we get. Because we want to be heard.

Bowtech, and mathews, and hoyt are awesome companies that are innovative, and awesome at marketing and engineering. All three of these companies has had some problems over the last 7 years. Some serious.They pushed the edge for R&D. I love bowtech bows and will continue to buy them. But I do see a whole lot of spin going on forums these days. I am once again getting ready to test out bowtech's warranty, and feel confident they will make good. We will see.