HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HELP!!! - Archery in Montana Threatened
Old 01-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Buckshot
Typical Buck

Default RE: HELP!!! - Archery in Montana Threatened

Why don't you answer the question about why you continue to come out if the price for licenses is out of line. Seems you would be part of the problem because as NR you continue to pay the"ridiculous".
For arguements sake, lets say, that all of the 130,000 residents purchased elk/deer lic, the total cost for all those residents is 4,550,000 dollars and if all of the 17,000 non residents purchased the same lic. the total is 10,931,000, Yeah thats equitable LMAO.

Your darn straight, thats it in its entirety. REREAD MY POST. The price of an a non resident lic. is rediculous.
I understand the cost associated with hunting as a NR and since it is my passion I will pay whatever it takes to participate in the sport without whining. Again if you wish to be on the same footing then move
Show me one place where I said non residents should be on the same footing, come show me, try reading my entire post next time, it will save alot of confusion. Youll pay whatever it takes without whining, give me a freaking break, when 30-40 percent of your F/W service is funded by non residents and they make up 10 percent of the total hunting population, someing wrong. I dont have a problem with us being limited to a certian percentage of the tags, I just have a problem with us having to fund a drasticly higher percentage of your F/W.