HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 10:48 AM
SE AK BowMan

Default RE: Alaska Thread

Holly Cow!!! Do a little traveling and kid chasing for a week and you people get a little out of hand!!! I can see now that none of you are to be trusted when you get together!!!

S/M - Welcome! Congrads on the Bou' , Good luck on the POW Hunt, should be able to get a P&Y Blackie pretty easily down there. You said anual trip, how many times have you hunted SE? Any luck on the blackies with the bow in the past? Stories are usualy good when it comes to blackbears and spring beach stalks!

ABM - I don' t know how to tell you this bud, but I didn' t even need to be with you when you put it in the ditch for me to never let you live it down! All that had to happen is for me to find out about it, and that has already happened!! So, there goes your record of haveing never put a truck in the ditch that was still on its wheels!!!

Phish - Looks like the darn weather turned on you and ruined the fishing for a while, winter finaly made it, eh! We have got to stop this me coming to Juneau when you come to Oregon trick we have going!! I will have the kids there for the week you are turkey hunting in May and then for most of the summer, less the caribou hunt at the end of July. Hope to hook up sometime this summer.

Nim - I really shouldn' t even be talking to you after the pic you posted, but I find it in my big heart to forgive you (until I have a pic of you anyhow). Hey, how did it go at the Board of Game meetings? Been keeping any scores lately? Casey shot a 284 Last week and won the state 4H archery turnament for the second month in a row!!! That is 2 wins and one 2nd in the 3 turnaments!!!

Lost - You still around?

Juno - Heard you were in Anchorage, how was the trip out of Alaska? Hey, Whats up with these " other uses" for hunting tools? I would have helped ABM plenty, I would have rolled down the window and kept him company as he was digging!! I could have said such things as " hey could you dig a little faster, I am a little tired and would like to get back to camp soon." or maybe " Man, that looks tough, Hey, could you tell me that story about .... again, I am getting a little bored just sitting here" .

Lil - Hey, sounds like fun with the Stick Bow Brownie filming, hope you can get the Blackies in on it also. Talking of Fly tieing, My 13 year old has gotten into that, he learned how at a 4H club in Juneau and has continued. He really likes it and it keeps him away from his sister long enough not to fight!! He has more feathers and fur in his room then I have on the walls!!!