HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ken, where is my ride?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 07:38 PM
Grndzer

Default RE: Ken, where is my ride?

Well let me tell you all about it. as you know C and D range had the same check in station at least under the same tent. I ask a woman setting the the middle taking info about a ride she said I had to ask this guy on the end. So I walked down to where they where shooting peoples bows to check speed and there set a guy with a beard. I ask him where I could get a ride back to the top and he laughed and said there is only two ways back up the mountain 1 is that lift and 2 is walking. I stood there for a second terrified and then walked away, I looked back at him hoping it was a big joke and he would wave be back over. But he just went about what he was doing.

I thought about walking but Another shooter offered to ride with me, Unlike n23ds situation this guy was nice and didnt do anything to freak me out. The second day I ask the guy at the top of d range and he said yea you can get a ride backup. I got to the bottom and the boy is there again. So I didnt bother and rode it again this time the damn thing stopped leaving me haning there for 30 seconds and started again.

This year, First day if one guy chuckles at me I am walking up the mountian and going home. I have emailed IBO about it and NEVER got a response. This year I am shooting MBR so maybe they will keep the guy in HC.