HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Triumph or Krb7
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Indiana SmokePole

Default RE: Triumph or Krb7

Lemoyne

But you have to shoot farther than 25 or 30 yds .
I have 3 guns with the QLA system and they are or I thoght they was Good shooters until I bought A Knight Disc Extreme XT . And this gun shoots not only saboted bullets great @ 100 yds it will also shoot Conicals great also That is why I now have 5 no 6 KNIGHTS now and gave my TC Omaga to my son to tryand get to shoot good .
If you look through the threds what is the major complaint TC stocks cracken, can't get good groups no matter what they shoot , QLA not lined up correctly. And I really don't remember ever seeing were a Knight stock has busted or that anyone can't find a good load for any of them AND I don't see any complaints on the QLA not beeing right O O O thats right they don't have one because they know that the QLA is crap and they don't want to get a bad rep. And TC has had so many complaints about their stocks and the QLA LOOKS like they would fix it but they won't WHY . I have a TC renagade that I wouldn't take any thing for Why because it is a great shooter thats when TC made great guns WHITH OUT THE QLA SYSTEM.
Knight rifle are heavyer WHY because they have a good barrle on them by GMB , A good steel barrle is going to weigh more than a cheeper steel barrle, and look at alot of the sidelock shooters they are replacing there barrles with the GMB WHY because they are a good barrle and they shoot great also.
SO if any one needs to open there EYES it may be you.