HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Triumph or Krb7
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 04:29 PM
sabotloader
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Triumph or Krb7

Indiana SmokePole

I think Flinthead has had two many BEERS I have yet to see a TC or any other gunwith a QLA that will out shoot a KNIGHT
Think you might be over-stretching ita bit there.. when you compare the Knight and TC... most really good shoting guns have more to do with the shooter than the gun. I would agree that that some Knights are excellent shooters but I would also say that there a lot of goodTC shooters also... in fact the best shooters I have are a couple of old Rem 700's and a White, but the neither Omega is a slouch either. Nothing wrong with being proud of a brand or declaring it the best in the world - but that is your world... Remember there was a string of Nights that were not worth a darn after Tony sold out.

I am not sure what you are getting at here...

ORthat you can load with your thumb unless your loading a bullet without a sabot
I do load my Omega's, my Remingtons, my A&H's, and the White (not counting the sidelocks here) witha sabot/bullet combination with thumb pressure and to add to that that I load .503Bullshops in the first three and .5045's in the White with thumb pressure. Do not even go to accuracy because they are and in the hands of a better shooter than I they would even be better.