HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling
Old 01-02-2008, 02:53 AM
NORCALDN
Spike

Default RE: Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling

well.. never posted in any of the forums.. but here goes ... ya may not agree w/ ted or his ways. Thats the difference between hunters , trappers and the likes of PETA.. they all get together and try to fight for what they believe in.. as hunters and or gun owners we get to busy fighting between ourselves (some don't like runnin dogs.. some dont like baitin ect.)to agree to fight for each others rights... i don't like high fence huntin .. but regretfully thats the way it is for some people.. if they call it huntin so be it.. if we don't get together on our views i believe our grandkids or great grand kids may be left without any options... and the way this thread is goin i'm sure there will be alot that disagree w/ what i'm sayin .. but your just proving my point.. .. about the only thing i agree w/ 100 % is if TED lies about what he's shootin (didn't see the show) then HE should correct it and tell the viewing audiance the truth!!!