Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling >

Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling

Old 12-30-2007, 04:31 AM
Spike

Default RE: Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling

A good question we probably need to ask ourselves is: Who has done more for our own personal hunting rights myself or Ted. I would say that if he has done more for me than myself i better step up. The first and easiest thing to do is vote, then i would say make calls to our local representatives and so on. If we all did a little bit of leg work than he would just be a small voice. A lot of times i think we take hunting for granted and think others will lobby, stand up for us and our rights. We could just as easily do it ourselves, we may not get the media attention but it sure would be good if we all did a little. JMO, TT.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:02 AM
Typical Buck

if we would just stop agrueing and email our congressmen ,we could do as much as ted to help keep the right to bear arms. it doesn't matter who speaks out in favor of gun rights just as long as someone does. get active ,and do your part,if you are not,then you have no right to complain.

i f you don't vote,you have not been heard !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: srwshooter

if we would just stop agrueing and email our congressmen ,we could do as much as ted to help keep the right to bear arms. it doesn't matter who speaks out in favor of gun rights just as long as someone does. get active ,and do your part,if you are not,then you have no right to complain.

i f you don't vote,you have not been heard !!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely! And joining the NRA would be a good thing too. Imagine the effect on Congress if the NRA had 40,000,000 members instead of just 4,000,000.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:37 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: glockman55

ORIGINAL: SteveBNy

half of the hunters these days are just city boys who think hunting is setting around a feeder in a pen waiting for mister big to show up. thats not hunting its KILLING.
That is exactly what ted does!!!!!
Except he doesn't pretend to wait - he simply shoots whatever walks up and the makes up a justification.
Kind of like he handles his adultry, avoiding military service and dating underage girls. Always a reason its ok for ted.

Steve
Sorry Steve, That's how it was growing up in the 60's. Like it or not That's how it was..Ted Rocks!!
That's how it was and how it is for trash and scum now matter when it was or is. 100 years ago, 40 years ago, or yesterday low lifes and scum act the same.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:53 AM
Spike

well.. never posted in any of the forums.. but here goes ... ya may not agree w/ ted or his ways. Thats the difference between hunters , trappers and the likes of PETA.. they all get together and try to fight for what they believe in.. as hunters and or gun owners we get to busy fighting between ourselves (some don't like runnin dogs.. some dont like baitin ect.)to agree to fight for each others rights... i don't like high fence huntin .. but regretfully thats the way it is for some people.. if they call it huntin so be it.. if we don't get together on our views i believe our grandkids or great grand kids may be left without any options... and the way this thread is goin i'm sure there will be alot that disagree w/ what i'm sayin .. but your just proving my point.. .. about the only thing i agree w/ 100 % is if TED lies about what he's shootin (didn't see the show) then HE should correct it and tell the viewing audiance the truth!!!