HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Angry with Butcher!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 08:45 PM
davs2601
Typical Buck

Default RE: Angry with Butcher!

I got scammed when I ordered some magazines a while back. I reported them to the better business bureau, the Oklahoma Attorney Generals Office, and the Federal Trade Commission. All of a sudden I got my money refunded!!

Either the butcher would come up with the rest of my elk or I would spend a huge amout of time dragging him through the mud. Heck maybe even next deer season standing across from his business with some signs, kinda like a mini protest. he would get so tired of me he would have to make it right. Maybe it would be taking it to far, but then I hate when people steal from honest hardworking folks. The elk in question is from the wichita mountains and it was a once in a lifetime hunt, I cant believe that some butcher would take that away from someone. Hey Robert if you want to protest next year Ill make up some signs and Im sure I can get all of my hunting buddies to join in.

Good luck with the processor, I hope he makes it right. I emailed yancy to see how much meat he got back from his bull.