HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - tree lounge tree stand
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 11:22 AM
m.t.hands
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: tree lounge tree stand

Summit is quiet, easier, lighter and as comfortable.
no trying to be a smart-butt here but please tell me which summit is as comfortable, BTW i have nothing against the summits, i live W/I an hour, and worked 20 minutes from where they are manufactured, bought several and have had several, even bought one before they were for sell to the public from the man that started building them over 30 years ago in Decatur Al. (replaced an old Baker "death trap")

for comfort i don't think you can beat the TL, but the only climbing stands i own are Ol'man brand, one grand ol'man 21#'s and a ol'man carbon fiber climber 15#'s(can't remember the model name) but it is awesome for bow hunting

the summits are good climbers, no make that a great climber, but i assure you they are nowhere near as comfortable as a tree lounge or an ol'man climber

and yes i have tried the newer summit stuff (viper) and it is nice, but if i'm staying in a tree all day i'll take an Ol'man everyday

i have sold or had stolen[:@] all my summit climbers, but i will say i still have my seat-of-pants safety harness, summit makes great products no doubt, but i figure the reason thereare so many climber manufactors because we all like one thing better of one brand over the other some like price[&o], i look for quality and comfort first

ya'll have a merry Christmas