HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How to use a Powerbelt Bullet Correctly
Old 12-22-2007, 05:36 AM
Beezer
Typical Buck

Default RE: How to use a Powerbelt Bullet Correctly

TTT= To The Top....Meaning another post to throw the topic back to the top of the list so that others can see it.

IMO, this topic and thread are very informative and helpful. Frontier's postings have been knowledgeable and clear on what conclusions HIS use of PBs have shown and how they are most effective. As with anything, opinionsand attitudes vary. Not all broadheads will work effectively for every bowhunter, not all bullets will work effectively for every gunhunter. BUT, experiences like his help everyone elsemake sound judgements and decisions. I, for one, am going to use what's easiest and most accurate in my gun. This happens to be PBs until something else comes along.

If anyone else has experiences in using PBs effectively, I'd like to hear those as I'm sure a few others would like to hear them also. If the posts are just to bang on them and tell how someone thinks they are worthless.....there's another thread somewhere in here for that. If you'll post to it, instead of here, it'll save those of us with interest in this thread the wasted time of reading that particular opinion when we're looking for a useful one to this topic.

Thanks FG, keep 'em coming.