HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm back.
Thread: I'm back.
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 08:51 PM
standsleeper
Typical Buck

Default RE: I'm back.

[/align]
[blockquote]
[/align]Yup on almost everything. My luminok and fall away rest combined to cost me a deer. I would keep a finger wrapped over my arrow to keep it from falling off my rest. I went to draw on a doe and forgot to take my finger down first. No big deal right? With a normal nock in my arrow ; it would have just slid under my finger. the luminok ,however; pulled right out of the arrow. Leaving me at half draw with my arrow in two pieces. When I got it back together;I had no shot. I sat down to wait on another shot but, I forgot to put my finger back on the arrow. That is when my arrow fell off and tapped on my riser. I would shoot a button buck for the meat. the first deer I take each year is usually for the meat. Button bucks don't count as bucks in Ohio so they are fair game for that purpose. I know it isn't the best herd management strategy but, I have limited time in the feild. When it comes down to knocking the spots off of one or no jerky at Thanksgiving, guess who's losing their spots.[/blockquote]