HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - T.V. Hunting Gone Bad!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 04:09 PM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: T.V. Hunting Gone Bad!

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Let me preface this by saying this is totally my personal opinion, BUT...

I believe that most of the beef with hunting shows comes from some folks that are green with envy knowing that someone is out there hunting dream locations with free equipment, filming their hunts, and getting paid for it. I would be willing to bet that these people that are being complained about would still be out there hunting just like the rest of us if they didn't have the opportunities that have. They have been given the golden ticket and are living the dream and some of us average Joes can't handle that it's not us. I'm cool with it (although I can't say I'm not envious) and wish them the best.

Again, JMHO.
H.B. I haveto reply to your post this way ...I do not resent anyone who hunts legally which I would think most of the TV hunters do (exception Noel Feather ..Roland Martin)...what I take issue with is them trying to pass it off as real "do it yourself" kind of hunt .... I have no problems with hunting a ranch (low fence) or using an outfiitter ...BUT these guys are suppose to be Pro's ...they should not need to hunt a ranch OR need an Outiffter (here in the US) to be successful ..once in awhile no problem but SOME of these guy's seem to hunt ranch's most all the time which tells me their just in it to make a show or sell their product ...some of these ranch's have so many bucks that you could use a rubber chicken as a call and a buck would show up... JMO

dd