HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Trespassers.......
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trespassers.......

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Dumbass........doesn't he know if you're gonna tresspass you gotta be in full camo.

I know the state flower for PA is already the "Yellow-Faced Postedsignia" but they make ones that read "Posted and Patrolled" which I have seen in the woods and they look like they carry a little more bite to them.
It's tough when you are that far away, and my guess is that the people sneaking in know this as well.
Absolutely nail the next trespasser you find, and from what I gather it's not a job of the PGC to enforce, you need to call the State Police just the same as if the guy was trespassing in your backyard.

I'd invest in more new signs and make sure every other tree for the entire boundary was freshly posted as well.
That's sound advice and honestly I am thinking of investing in the custom tin signs you can get made. They will last longer anyhow and regular paper posted signs aren't cheap anyhow.......trust me I have the place plastered with them now. I was thinking of the custom signs sayingall the standard posted gibberish, as well as "under video surveillance" in bold letters or something like this. I plan to have a good 5+ game cams on the property as well next year and will be setting a few up in specific spots with trespassers in mind.......it will be worth a lost camera or two if I can get enough evidence to prosecute these slobs. I was also thinking of posting a sign at all the major entrance points to the property that say "smile, your on camera". [8D]

Rob - I don't think we will need help, Dad's going to be keeping an eye on things for a while and god help anyone that he gets ahold of on there........lol.