HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Did everyone forget that BEAr still makes bows?
Old 11-28-2007, 08:39 PM
Stormy_NY
Spike

Default RE: Did everyone forget that BEAr still makes bows?

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Bear and Fred Bear in particular will always be in my heart as my very first bow was a Bear Black Bear II. I know Bear makes some great bows, always has, probably always will however IMO there is not a bow on the market that tops the Gaurdian and General right now. I'm real curious about the Airbornes and can't wait to get my hands on one.

In all honesty, other than brand loyality, if someone is to shoot the General I can't see them buying another bow. I've never said that about any bow I've owned, ever. They were all too close to call and when finally buying another bow other than Hoyt they were still very close to call but the General (and the Guardian) is heads and shoulders above the rest.

I still have my Bear Black Bear II and oddly enough, it's original string is on it, it's now 22 years old....LOL and I still shoot it from time to time. I might even consider taking a doe with it for old time sakes.

Put down the koolaid man...... Head and Shoulders above the rest...... WOW