HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - TC Pro Hunter??
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 07:44 AM
GatewayShepherd

Default RE: TC Pro Hunter??

I have had my TC Pro Hunter since last Christmas and have not been disappointed.At this time I have three barrels.

.204 Ruger Thiis thing is a blast to shoot. No recoil and super accurate. It does not seem to be picky about ammo. Going to use it later this winter after deer season for Coyotes. It likes the HSM ammo with Berger HP bullets best.This thing has printed consistent sub 1/2" groups at 100 yards.

280 Remington This barrel has also been super accurate. Winchester Supreme 140 gr. Ballistic Silvertips shoot 1 moa out to 300 yards.

450 Marlin Katahdin This is my Bear / Hog barrel. I don't know what level of accuarcy this thing posses. I have a Eotech mounted on it so it has no magnification and shooting small groups with my eyes at 100 is difficult. I can tell you that any 4 legged creature out to 150 yards is in serious trouble. Off the top of my head I'd say my best groups probably ran 1.50".

I have not purchased the muzzleloader barrel yet. I do have a friend that has one and in shooting his it can shoot consistent 1.25" groups. I did notice that it is picky about cleaning between shots and more importantly consistent loading technique.