HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need a Team Captain Vote. Falsified Entry?
Old 11-25-2007, 07:37 AM
Jimimac

Default RE: Need a Team Captain Vote. Falsified Entry?

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: Jimimac

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: Jimimac

Rob...I don't have a dog in the fight, but personally I feel this entire thread shouldn't exist. This would have been better handled strictly through PM and phone calls instead of airing dirty laundry here for all to see.
Jim, I asked that question from some several outstanding members, this was the consensus not the decision of one man alone. Everyone cannot be pleased and there is always two stands on every issue. Thank you for your opinion tho.
I understand Rob. It just seems a bit tacky having it aired like this since the guys reputation isat stake for all to see.
I suppose you could say that he brought it on himself. FYI, we did try this via PM to the young man, and asked him to come clean and man up, you see where that got us.
Yes, it appears he did bring it on himself Rob. Sorry if I came across as calling you out man.Ijust always hate seeing stufflike this being aired and my hope was that it could be handled differently. I see now that you tried. I'll bow out and leave this to you, but will say this...

Thre is nothing to be gained from from being dishonest in whatever we do let alone this. Jeez...it's lousy buck contest for goodness sakes.