HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Patriot Dually Let Down
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 07:21 AM
mshane

Default RE: Patriot Dually Let Down

I know the cams were in time because when we checked them the top cam was hitting the stop and the bottom was about 1/8" away, so he put it in the press and did a little cable twisitng, after that they were hitting at exactly the same time. After about 10-15 more shots it was out of time by about the same amount again. Like I said, I' m just looking for answers because this is the bow I want to hunt with for Turkeys here shortly and obviously next fall for whitetail. Hopefully all will be right with the new one.

Ausie, I' m assuming that the 288 w/ 345 was at 60#, I would be pleased with those numbers.

Just a quick comment, I don' t believe that I stated in my first post the first thing we did was to setup the dually like my sq2, I just said we did do that, I guess I just don' t like the implication of " did you shoot it first with it setup or bare bow which is it" , like I was making this up as I went along. Guess I' m feeling a little like I' m being called a liar, and I know that' s probably not the case but that' s kind of how your post reads.