HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Patriot Dually Let Down
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 09:39 PM
mshane

Default RE: Patriot Dually Let Down

Matt, you are correct that I said the first thing we did was set it up like my sq2, but the 298 number was with BT hush kit and 1 brass nock. The shop owner even made a comment that the bow seemed to like the lighter arrow better. I' m not a real techinical guy when it comes to this stuff. I just know what the end result was... 2fps. When the new one gets here I will write down the exact order and results of what is done to it so that I can have things correct chronologically. Again I guess that my dissapointment and my haste to post and see if anyone else was having the same problems and have a possible solution, things may have gotten out of order. To be honest I have a hard time remembering what I had for lunch today. If you would like, I can have my shop owner give you a call with what happened. And I say that with all sincerity, not trying to be a smart a$$. I really would like to know what if anything is wrong. The only thing that I can think is that somehow maybe he put the module on wrong, don' t even know if that is possible I agree, that' s great customer service. And I was very pleased to hear that from their tech. I guess if I was just trying to run down a company I wouldn' t have pulled the post from eders, and it' s already gone off the first page at archery talk, I got to it too late to jerk it from there.