HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!
Old 11-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Tikka 30-06
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Hi guys ... sorry about not posting in awhile but I had a short stay in the hospital again , my C O P D acted up atfer my Hillsdale hunting trip.
I was in there for five days but I went out hunting again thedayafter I got out and been trying to make up for lost time ever since with no luck so far.
I've got four more days before gun season starts and you can bet I'll be out those four days , I wont go out opening day of gun for the reason of too many gun toting crazy yahoos out there.
I will continue to hunt untill I fill my tag and score one forthe team but not on opening day of gun season , I've been shot at enough already.
Mike and Planter ... congrats to you both on your bucks and Little Cheif , I'm glad to hear your back in the game.
I wonder how the young ones are doing ... I might have to send them a P M or E-Mail , I hope they are doing well and will get in touch soon.
Take care everybody and I'll try to check in more offten.
The coolest "young one" is still here. I'm holding off on bow hunting for this week because of gun season coming up. I'll be hunting the 9 day gun season and then holding off for another week or two (might hunt around the house). Then I plan on hunting the late season pretty hard, so hopefully I can connect. Hope all you old foagies can stay healthy and bag us some more bucks, like you have been!! Looks like me and the fellow youngins are falling behind here