HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - dogs running the woods.
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 05:02 AM
swamp rooster

Default RE: dogs running the woods.

Ok fella,looks like you have been a member here for about 30 seconds and your wanting to give lessons on ethics,1st of all most of us here are deer hunters,for BIG deer,not some scrubby lil fork horns ,and i set on stand 12 hrs most days ,daylight till dark ,and to have some junky lil mutt come by barking and raising he##,at every deer they jump just to push them to another farm ,well that aint cool...now if you want to get on the phone and call your lil dog catcher and have him come out there running all over your spot and doing worst damage you do that.now if some lil pooch comes up to me waggin his tail im not gona blast him ,ill load him up and take him to town and drop him off,if i can catch him,but a true deer chasing dog [stray ,wild ]when it sees a man he takes out like wildfire now thats the ones you want to remove for good as soon as possible.these are the same ones that kill livestock as well.and someone said something but stray ferrel house cats also,,,they will ruin your baby rabbit ,birds ,turkey chicks just anything they can catch and kill ,and most of the time kill it and walk away,,just to kill..we hunt them also..so everyone needs to do what they see fit on there farm or where they hunt.And dont judge someone for trying to better there deer hunting spot.