HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My sons first CB harvest...just turned 7 years old!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:42 PM
Happy Pappy
Spike

Default RE: My sons first CB harvest...just turned 7 years old!

I really appreciate all the posts guys... I sat my son down today after school and read them all to him. He was all ears and all smiles! I tell you what, the internet sure makes this world a small place... you can sure "meet" some friendly, polite folks on these different websites!

Sat behind the old straw bale again tonight... passed on a decent 6 point. I'll give him a year or two to grow up.

On a side note, I'll be taking the Horton down to Coshocton County this weekend to hunt with a close friend. He moved into a new house in Sept. w/ some great hunting land surrounding it and wants my family to come down. He's all excited about getting me all set up, I just laugh and tell him, give me my turkey hunting outfit with a sweatshirt underneath, judge the wind and look around fora good spot to "disappear" ! (downed trees, holes, behind bales, etc) That's one thing I really like about these crossbows... I don't feel tied down to a treestand, I can go just about anywhere. Havea good night guys! Jeff