HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - VS 1 Scents...lets hear some reviews
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 08:36 PM
bassman417
Fork Horn

Default RE: VS 1 Scents...lets hear some reviews

Its hard to stay away from the price factor but here goes. IMO pee is pee. Now I understand that this stuff is purely vaginal secretion, which MAY make it outperform sometimes. However if youre using the right stuff at the right time it all works. When they collect doe in estrous from a cheaper brand such as Wildlife Research, the pee will contain vaginal secretion as well. It may not be near as much, but its there and the bucks will smell it and respond. Same goes for the middle grade such as Code Blue, vaginal secretion in it as well. Doe's pee will have a different scent when they are in estrous and I believe that the combo of urine/vaginal secretion may for the most part give you more success than just the secretion alone. However Ive never tried it, so I deffinately could be wrong. If you decide to give it a try, let us know the results. My brother and I are going to compare different brands and see which works "best". Brands we'll be using are Buck Bomb, Code Blue, Wildlife Research, and S&P scents. Ill post which works, and I intend to use a different one in the morn. & eve. at different locations starting next weekend. I believe by then some does will beging to cycle. Sorry not trying to steal your thread. Good luck with your descision.