HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Men, I need your help
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 01:20 PM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Men, I need your help

Troy... I'd be so mad.... Inaturally have a short wick when it comes to hunting-related stuff, but this is so over-the-top... Whata bunch of pigs.

That totally sucks bro. You put the time in, and you have some worthless coat-tail rider is out there trying to eat your lunch. That'll leave a bad taste in your mouth everytime.

Honestly, the only real solutions are:
[ol][*]Explain to them personallythat you know what they're doing, and ask them to stop or face legal consequences. Make it very clear that you're willing to let it go as whiskey under the bridge, but will tolerate no further encroachment or trespass;[*]Call the local warden, explain to him what happened, and have him go have a "little talk" with them (and look for any poached heads); or[*]Drag them through the legalcoals without warning(for tortious/criminal interference with a hunt, trespass).[/ol]
The cheapest and simplest alternative is to do #'s 1 or 2.

I mean, you could throw a few shingles full of roofing nails in their favorite parking spots, or just whale somebody's teeth out, but that's just asking for an escalation or a lawsuit.

I'm sure these people are bottom-feeders, so you don't want to do anything togive them a valid cause of action.

I'd also refrain from posting anything material about your hunting activites online anymore.

Dude, I know we've talked about this before - but I've lost all faith in the hunting public. All of it. I've seen enough out of people to realize that some of them aren't worth the air they breathe. Scumbags of the highest order. They'd cut their own sister's throat for a big deer. Honest to god they would.