HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - jack miner bands
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 12:32 PM
mike2355

Default jack miner bands

well guys after shooting 5 bands last friday (3 myself and 2 bighonkers89) (there are pics in the contest pic section) i emailed kirk miner with the information. Just now, i got the mail and i had a package from the jack miner foundation. Inside were 2 certificates, one certificate had the two 07 bands on it and some information. It turns out they ended up banding some more on september 17th and both were from that batch. so my two 07's bands were not ones that we helped band Then another certificate (the one i was looking forward to to distinguish the year on the band) It turns out that the older band was an 04 band ( a 100th year anniversary band) Im pretty pumped about that one, now both me and bighonkers89 have a 100th year anniversary band since he shot an 04 last year. This duck was also banded on september 17th but 3 years prior to the other two bands i got. Pretty sweet that they were banded on the same day. Also inside is a booklet i havent looked at yet and a cd. Well im going to go check it out, cya. Thought you guys would like to know the year on the older band i got.

heres some pics of the certificates and package i got. i blackedo ut my name and address though.