HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What if you dont need or want a "forgiving" bow.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Duckbutter48
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What if you dont need0 want a "forgiving" bow.

No offense taken. I was told at the "Pro Shop" my draw length was 31" about 8 years ago when I bought my PSE. Prior to that my previous bows were purchased when I was young and still growing.
As far as wanting a bow fast enough for just one pin Ido a lot of stalking with the bow and dont usually have a lot of time to range before a shot. I figure we all want the fastest\flattest shooting guns whats difference in bows.

How did you know what kind of bow you wanted? Im at the guns range and have many buds with different guns\rifles pistolsI get to try out or handle before buying. I can look at my reloading manual and tell you fps etc.. I just dont have that with the bow, everyone I shoot with has old hand me down stuff and the only local shop we have is Bowtech and of course the sun sets and rise with that brand over there. I guess Ive been shooting the same old crappy bow so long, everything I shoot feels a heck of a lot better to shoot. Im not frustrated with you guys just with myselfbecause I know ifI purchase one, I'll prob see something a month later I should have bought is all.