HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - OK my Miserable 1st day!!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 04:02 PM
twildasin
Nontypical Buck

Default OK my Miserable 1st day!!

1st let me start by saying I do bait in the off season for pictures and scouting!!
Well at 745am the Anti neighbor decides he is gonna come over to the corner of his land and start talking at me in a loud manner to spook the deer. He then proceded to try to sick his dog on me, now Im PISSED. I did nothing wrong he comes onto my land and I 4get about the deer and Im screaming at him I tell him when I get down I am gonna whoop his A@@. Till I get down with my bad shoulder he backs onto his land.
Well after shouting back and forth I leave and call the G.W. He comes I talk to the 2 of them for awhile and give them my report (not the 1st one on this guy for Harrasment) and then they leave to go to his house, so I go home. As soon as I get home they call me tell me to come back they need to talk to me.
So I go back and they question me about baiting I said yes in the offseaon for pictures but I remove it before 30 days before hunting season, he said r u sure I said yes I can show you where I dumped it all. So we walk back to where the bait use to be and I will admit when I cleaned it up there were some kernals here and there on the ground but also korn all over from the feild 10 yards away.
So he says since your honest and you called us I am not gonna fine you but I have to close the woods to hunting for 30 days. In the meantime the guy who harassed me and broke up my hunt and broke the law got just another warning. I was told I need more evidence than just my word against his.
Sorry but I think I was treated unfair. This guy does this all the time and now he got what he wanted i can not hunt my spot. There is corn all over the woods from the deer and squirrels I told him how do you expect me to pick every kerrnal up? He said well dont put any down. I did clean it up and did nothing wrong but they made me feel like the crimanal. No wander Pennsylvania hunting is losing!! I told him that to! Sorry for the long post but Im still pissed!!