HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Disgusted with Dick's Sporting Goods
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 09:57 AM
D Rock
Fork Horn

Default RE: Disgusted with ****'s Sporting Goods

In response to what Lubricioussaid about his experience working at Bass Pro, I currently work at the sporting goods store mentioned in this post. I can honestly say that I agree with all of the complaints listed in this thread. The supply chain for these stores is horrible. The ads are almost always misprinted. It is a pain in the a** to get any gun that is not on our shelf to the store because they all come from PA. But as Lubricious said earlier it does not give anyone the right to bad mouth the sales person. I have dealt with so many customers who tell me they drove 45 minutes to the store and how dare we not have the one item they are looking for and on and on. We hear this all the time and there is not one thing that a sales associate who works there part time is going to do to change the problems of a big chain store. Lubricious touched on another thing that rings trueto me. The friendlier you are to me the more helpful I can be. There are a few ways you can cheat the system but I am not going to go out of my way to help someone who wants to b**ch me outfor something I have no control over. It all boils down to the golden rule.