HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Minnesota Hunters Sue Scent Lok
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:35 AM
Arthur P
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Minnesota Hunters Sue Scent Lok

This TR guy has a grudge against SL. He is the same guy that tried to have SL bribehim to keep quiet. When they did not do so he played the "I was just trying to show what type company they are"card

TR is a joke, he is not sueing for hunters. He is suing for himself and his personel Grudge. Please MR. TR keep this hunter out of it. I think there are more important things to worry about.
Germ.... You and nodog need to go back and reread that excerpt, all the way through this time. If you just jump to conclusions the instant you hit TR's name and quit reading, then you miss it.

T.R. IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE SUIT. If you'd bothered to read the entire thing, it plainly says right there, in black and white, that he has used the stuff but never purchased any. That prevents him from being a party to this class action suit right there because he has not suffered damages. duh!

If I were a reporter he would be the most obvious third party I'd ask for a quote because of his reputation on this topic. A sharp reporter asked and he gave a quote and that's the extent of it. (I bet he's going to be asked to present testimony though.)