HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Archery Research Bows?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 02:49 PM
Len in Maryland

Default RE: Archery Research Bows?

Last year I bought MYSELF a ' new' bow. Now keep in mind that I' ve been using the same bow design for the past 6 years. Even though I thought that bow was a great bow, I eventually went back to my old design. I still raved about that other bow to all my customers and all who bought it are thrilled with it.

Last night the AR/PSE Rep made a visit. We played with his AR samples for hours. I was able to put one through my test equipment and saw something that I' d never seen before - nock travel on a contemporary single cam that is somewhat adjustable. It is, therefore, NOT like the Mathews Straightline Cam.

I ordered a left-handed one in 34" ATA and can' t wait to tear it apart and then set it up. It has machining and design unlike anything else on the market. You really have to see one and then shoot it to understand. BTW, while the Rep was still here this morning, a customer walked in asking about the AR bows. We let him shoot one and he immediately bought a 31" ATA.

It may not be the bow for everyone; but, it certainly is well worth investigating.