HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA News - USP Files Permanent Injunction against PGC
Old 09-16-2007, 06:26 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA News - USP Files Permanent Injunction against PGC

well, anyway we look at it,pgc/dcnris doing what they want anyhow,right or wrong..

things are changing..

someone mentioned about deer will go way of buffalo,could be..
as deer get less MORE hunting time will happen to put pressure on few that are left in wmu 2g...
pgc will listen to hunters say no deer and no time to hunt enough, so they will extend seasons..

just opposite of what should happen...

i was out in my hunting area..
it was burned about 2 years ago but fire did not kill trees ,just burnt ground.

there was 5 deer in that area,they even bed down in it, growth is happening..
these same 3 were doe i left go last yearand 2 fawns this year...

CONTROLLED BURNS would make a big difference, if allowed..

DCNR is against this because it will kill a LIZARDS...

again, we get back to whats important,deer or lizards...

dcnr employees want it their way,MONEY/JOBS..
pgc their way money/jobs..
now pgc is run by people that are more for timber and less for deer..

money is in TIMBER..
anti-hunters are behind everything the dcnr does,look at money from antis that go to pgc/dcnr..

thats why they released FISCHERS ,it was given great publicly that they are introducing them back again..

well, later is made known that the penn state forestry and pgc felt that these critters would kill off the porcupines..
yes, porcupines were eating trees..
here we go again, TREES,MONEY...

did you know that fischers are killing fawns too!

well,i will be attending many meetings in next few months,1 is DCNR deer meeting on their MISSION..

i will go and listen and report back,i bet all i hear is this..
what about our ATV trails.
what about hiking trails...
what about turkey habitat...
what about canoeing...
what about elk...
what about horseback riding...

14 years ago a USP member, hestarted the group long ago, i know this fellow hunter,he is from TAMARACK,PA..

he got up at a deer meeting held at high school,i was there..
4 of us were to speak,at time i was not member of USP..

he started to speak and FARMERS booed him badly that he could not talk,they wanted all deer dead..
well,3 of my buddies who were to speak RAN out door scared of them, bunch of COWARDS..

i spoke then and said before i started, at least have respect to let me talk,stick your fingers in your ears if you dont want to hear me,well, they laughed and let me talk..

sorry i got off track again, my point is,we just dont have pull we did over years to stop what is happening and if hunters keep shooting doe that are left, it will continue to get a lot worst in areas that have FEW DEER..